Wedding Cake for Cake Central Magazine


I'm excited to share that my purple and blue inspired wedding cake was featured in Cake Central Magazine.



I have been wanting to make an ombre cake for some time, so this was the perfect excuse.  An ombre cake is one with graduating layers of color.




My first step in making this cake was to create hundreds of gumpaste flowers in all the pretty shades
of blue and purple.  Each flower was
handmade with Satin Ice gumpaste and dusted with petal dust. 





The picture frames on the bottom tier were also made with
Satin Ice Gumpaste and created using an exacto knife, circle cutters and a
clay extruder.





The sweet little blue birds were hand sculpted out of modeling chocolate.  




My favorite aspect of this picture is the glimpse of the cake stand which belonged to my late grandmother.  I can only imagine the joy she'd get out of finding it hidden in the picture. 













Keep up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest and Twitter!

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Cake Central Magazine / Cake Decorating / Press / wedding cakes dengan judul Wedding Cake for Cake Central Magazine. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://resep-cakeroti-enak.blogspot.com/2012/08/wedding-cake-for-cake-central-magazine.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: ayunda sanggar - Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

Belum ada komentar untuk "Wedding Cake for Cake Central Magazine"

Poskan Komentar